AT YOUR MEDICAL CLINIC
This page is out of date. Call the Clinic 250-539-5435 for information or go to Community website Clinic information Link
The following services are available:
- A physician is on Saturna on Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please book an appointment ahead of time by calling 250-539-5435; this is not a walk-in clinic
- The Medical Office Assistant (MOA) is Pam Janszen who will organize appointments, deal with referrals, and inform patients of procedures, etc.
- The Travel Assistance Program (TAP) service has very specific criteria for qualification intended for patients of this clinic, and its use must be authorized by a physician. This service is a subsidized privilege for rural residents; if it is abused, we will lose it.
- Nurse Practitioner Tracey Adams is here the 1st, 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month and, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., takes appointments which can be 30 minutes or one hour for full medicals.
- Geri Crooks now oversees the Loan Cupboard equipment and provides instruction for use, etc. We need a volunteer or two to help Geri sterilize returned equipment – training is available.
- Registered Massage Therapist Sandra Kriese Gahn offers sessions at mutually convenient times whenever the clinic is not in use by other practitioners.
- Barb Hicks arranges prescription pickups from Shoppers’ Drug Mart in Sidney, usually on Thursdays, and these will be delivered to the Saturna Point Store for you to collect. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Please remind all guests and visitors that there is NO pharmacy on Saturna and any prescription meds must be brought with them.