Minutes of a meeting of the directors of SIRRA held November 21, 2020 Present by Teams: David Osborne (President and Secretary), Mairead Boland (Vice-President), Michel Chiasson, Helen Wale, Serban Criaoveanu Absent: Colin Curwen (Treasurer), Jeanne Crerar Guest: Ron Hall 1. The meeting was called to order at 10:35 and a quorum declared. David welcomed everyone and acknowledged our presence on the traditional territory of the Coast Salish peoples. 2. The agenda was approved by consensus as circulated. 3. The minutes of September 19, 2020 were approved as circulated by consensus. 4. Business arising: a. Still working on website transition and a decision which platform to use. Mairead, Colin and Ron to discuss and report back. b. The 'handover' of membership management from Ron to Mairead is complete. Ron and Mairead will send out membership renewal notice soon. New memberships require a form as well as payment. The form is available under the 'membership' tab on the website. Mairead recommends migrating the list serve from Yahoo (which is closing December 15th) to Freelists.org which has the features we require. We can make a donation to use it. Mairead will send out a notice to those on the list serve and make the change. c. David reported that the Temporary Use Permit (TUP) for 198 Cliffside was granted to Jasco and the owners at a recent meeting of the Local Trust Council on Saturna. Some local residents continue to follow up inquiries into how the regulatory authorities appear to have failed to monitor the situation. d. The matter of property assessments is being followed by Mairead. 5. Ron is delegated by Colin to speak to the interim financial statement provided to the board before this meeting. Report accepted. 6. The discussion of member surveys is tabled until website and membership issues are completed. 7. There is no other business. The next meeting date is 1: PM, Saturday, January 23, 2021.